6-Pack Summer Trial
Summer Trial 2017
(1st lesson FREE!)
When school is out, and with students’ various vacations and camps, I have more flexibility in my teaching schedule. Summer is a great time for students to try Piano 2 Go or just try piano for the first time. I am pleased to offer another season of my popular 6-pack summer trial! NO OBLIGATION TO CONTINUE. SEE IF WE’RE A GOOD FIT WITHOUT THE BURDEN OF A LONG-TERM CONTRACT.
- WHO CAN ENROLL? Students must not be currently enrolled as Piano 2 Go students.
- FALL CONTINUATION: Students in summer trial will be automatically placed on the waiting list for a fall spot but have no obligation to continue after the trial. Fall continuation is not guaranteed, but we will do our very best to fit you in if you would like to continue your lessons.
- MINIMUM AGE: Students must be a minimum of five years of age. There is no maximum age.
- WHERE DO LESSONS TAKE PLACE? Piano 2 Go is a mobile service, so we bring the lessons to you and teach on your home piano.
- REQUIRED MATERIALS: Participants must have a recently tuned home piano or keyboard (with adequate seating and music stand), metronome or metronome app, and a 3-ring notebook with 3 divider tabs. The teacher will also ask the student to purchase a couple of books (about $20), which vary according to student’s level.
- SCHEDULING: Summer trial students receive 6 Lessons from June 12 through August 23, scheduled around your vacation/ availability (they do not have to all be consecutive). We will assign you a regular weekly time and mark your vacation absences in advance.
- PAYMENT : Pre-payment of $180 for six half hour lessons is due in advance of the trial (1st lesson free). Older and more advanced students may require 45 minute lessons (Pre-payment of $265…1st lesson free). Cost of 3 ring notebook and music books assigned by the teacher are not included in this price.
- REGISTRATION: Simply fill out the registration form on our website or ask for a hard-copy if you prefer. I will then contact you to get you on my schedule. Once we have placed you in a summer time slot, we will ask for payment to guarantee your placement in the summer trial. Payment may be made online or by check.
- WITHDRAWAL: Because this is a special summer deal, no refunds or partial refunds will be given to students who do not attend all six lessons. If student needs to miss a scheduled lesson, however, a make-up will be offered when students provide at least 24 hours written notice of cancellation, subject to teacher availability. Make-ups are not guaranteed.