Piano 2 Go
DC Pianist & Piano Lessons for Loudoun County
(Headquarters just outside Purcellville, VA)
Philosophy & Methods
Home Schooler Lessons
Cancellation and Withdrawal
Adult Piano Lessons
Student Handbook & Policies
FAQs - Lessons
Composition/ Improv Classes
Hire the Pianist
Contests & Competitions
Piano 2 Go Summer Survey
1. Are you ok with keeping your current lesson time for the summer (June 24 - Aug 22)?
Yes, my current time is fine.
No, we would prefer a different time for summer.
We are not attending this summer, and have already notified you.
2. If you answered "no" to question 1, check all acceptable lesson times for this summer (subject to travel logistics and teacher availability)?
weekday - I'm flexible
weekend - I'm flexible
3. If you have not already told me, when you/your family will be absent for lessons this summer, due to vacations or camps?
4. Do you have any time requests/ restrictions for our June 16 recitals?
No, please place us at our assigned recital time (BEGINNERS 11AM, LEVEL 3 AND UP AT 2PM)
We need to go at 11am, please.
We need to go at 2pm, please.
We are not able to participate in the recital.
5. [ALL STUDENTS, WITHDRAWING AND ATTENDING THIS SUMMER, PLEASE INITIAL BELOW.] Only current students who remain enrolled through the summer will be guaranteed fall placement at their current spring lesson time. Students continuing through the summer are eligible for refunds for a maximum of 3 student cancellations per summer, provided 1 week's written notice has been given. Any additional student cancellations are eligible for a make-up lesson (24 hours notice required, subject to availability). Students withdrawing (unenrolling) for June, July, and/or August will not be guaranteed fall placement, and may need to settle for a less desirable lesson time, such as a weekend time, or go on the wait list when they return. ***PLEASE INITIAL BELOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE SUMMER TERMS ABOVE.***
Thank you for submitting your summer survey. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Oops. An error occurred.
to try again.
Handbook and Policies